Want to take better fast action photos? I am holding my online fast action photography eCourse starting September 22nd! Here are the details:
Learn how to take better stop action photos.
This 4 week eCourse has two options for participating:
1) Weekly lessons only – delivered directly to your inbox:
Videos and written lessons about camera and shooting techniques for the best stop action and fast action photographs.
- Back button focus – what is it, and why is it important?
- Shooting without burst or continuous mode
- How to deal with changing lighting conditions in fast moving situations
- How to get a consistent look and feel to your images throughout a high paced shoot.
2) Weekly lessons delivered to your inbox AND two (2) private critique sessions via Skype or Google Hangout, email, or phone. (a $350 value when purchases separately). This is perfect for the person who would like individual instruction and feedback on their technique.
The class is $95 per person for the lessons only, or $195 per person with the private critique sessions.
These lessons can be completed on your own time (there are no set “classroom” times).
The first lessons will go out weekly September 22nd. Any questions – feel free to email me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much!
To sign up, please see the options below: (and use the code “Fast” at checkout for 15% off until September 19th!)
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts and our weekly newsletter.