So what should you get your love (either two legged or four legged) this Valentines Day? Well, I have a few suggestions for some awesome and unforgettable gifts:
- A photo session that captures the essence of your companion – check out my portfolio here: StonehousePhoto.com
- A beautiful archival print of either your favorite animal photo or Bayfield area photograph
- A mentoring session – perfect for the aspiring photographer in your life. Can be done in person or via Skype!
- A gift certificate for any of the above! Don’t know what to get them? This works perfectly! 😉
- An amazing workshop week on Madeline Island . Learn photography basics from me as we explore gorgeous Madeline Island and Lake Superior’s Apostle Islands
And for the remainder of the week – head on over to the StonehousePhoto Facebook page for some fun contests starting tomorrow morning. You can win gift certificates, prints, and discounted sessions!
This post may contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a portion of the purchase price. I appreciate you sharing these links - it keeps me in business!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts and our weekly newsletter.