Now that I have been able to put my Better Pet Photography class on a self paced system, I’m excited to teach my online class Social Media for Artists, Creatives, and Solopreneurs starting next week!
The class is May 24th – June 16th and is delivered via email, and there is no timeline on finishing the lessons (unlike real school 😉 ).
Are you feeling overwhelmed by promoting yourself online? Is it taking over your life? When you are self employed and your business IS you, trying to manage your online presence can be a bit daunting.
- What is the best tool to use for promotion? There are too many to choose from. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest…
- Do I need a blog? Or just a website?
- How much personal information do I want to share? How can I be authentic?
- How can I make the most impact online without spending all of my time on it?
- What free tools are out there to help me?
- How do I do this without spending 24/7 online?
- How do I balance creating with promoting?
Most of you have been with me through the viral chaos of John and Schoep, and then the chaos of my husband’s unexpected passing – all while attempting to manage not only my own social media accounts, but my clients’ as well. Being self employed is fun, but sometimes it is very, very overwhelming. I have learned so much from those events, and I’ve put it all together. I’d love to see you in the class! Click on the photo for more info :).
This post may contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a portion of the purchase price. I appreciate you sharing these links - it keeps me in business!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts and our weekly newsletter.