Jake & Anna’s Awesomely Rainy Engagement Session

Jake and Anna’s two day wedding on Madeline Island starts tomorrow, and Barb & I could not be more excited!!  There will hopefully (weather dependent) be cliff diving :).   These two are very adventurous – so I cannot wait to see what their wedding is like!

I got to visit Jake and Anna earlier this year for their engagement session, and it, of course, poured rain.  This did not dampen their, or their furchildrens’ , enthusiasm for playing on the playground.  I have to say it was one of the absolute BEST engagement sessions I have ever been a part of !northern wisconsin engagement session

unusual engagement session

This post may contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a portion of the purchase price. I appreciate you sharing these links - it keeps me in business!

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts and our weekly newsletter.

7 Comments on Jake & Anna’s Awesomely Rainy Engagement Session

1. Kate
    August 3, 2012 at 2:14 pm (5 years ago)

I really love these photos. The dogs are just gorgeous xx

2. Doris
    August 4, 2012 at 9:26 am (5 years ago)

I don’t know who looked happiest…the doggies or Anna and Jake ! I say those pictures brought a BIG smile to my face . Whatblove and joy apparent in all of them . They were beautiful with not a care in the world ! I can’t WAIT to see the wedding pictures (if we are lucky enough to ! : ) ) Thank you for sharing …..

3. Debra
    August 4, 2012 at 11:18 am (5 years ago)

You have a great gift for telling a story with photos. This couple will cherish these photos of this one rainy day forever!

4. suzi fewter
    August 5, 2012 at 10:10 am (5 years ago)

Wonderful pictures of the happy couple! It is so touching to see the dogs being part of the important day!
    Sweet & Lucky dogs.

5. Jan
    August 6, 2012 at 2:37 pm (5 years ago)

LOVE this set of photos, two in particular made me laugh out loud. Just too fun and the reaction
    of the dogs to their parents is just too cute also! I also watched the slideshow for Mackenzie and
    Anson? (I remember Lakewoods Resort in Cable lol) and that was just phenomonal too! I hope someday
    to be good enough to make a partial living taking photos. I am always just blown away by the talent
    I see out there. Beautiful photographs!

6. Tina Nichols
    August 8, 2012 at 11:41 pm (5 years ago)

Truly amazing!!! Thanks!!!

7. Susan Haney
    August 30, 2012 at 5:41 am (5 years ago)

you are absolutely amazing…truley gifted for capturing the true spirit and feelings of the special moments….so truley inspiring…I love all animals…horses are probably my first love…I think they are God’s most majestic animal creation, but every creature has it’s own special beauty and that is why I love the beauty of this world! I do not think I have seen another photographer capture the fun of each moment like you have. I love the idea of the dogs especially included in the special moments. Thank you for sharing your work…..